Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 607

Total:#50

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Warning before suspending please

Hot Topics [Copy link] 49/6788

Posted on 6/30/14 11:05:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-31-2014 12:58 PM

Game name : Palpatine77
After having my account banned for something over which I had no idea or control, & with IGG refusing to provide any actual evidence nor clarification of their reasons & rules, I have little option but to put all my correspondence with IGG on this forum in order to warn other players about IGG's actions, policies & very poor customer service !!!!

My Question @ 05/28/14 10:48:57
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxx Can you please tell me why my account has been suspended and what I can do to have it re-instated ??? I appreciate your busy but I need this matter resolved ASAP as it will take me a long time to recover my accumulated resources nor can I quickly afford to replace any ships I will lose if my planet is attacked (my truce as run out). perhaps in future a warning could be issued to a player before things get this far ????? Thank you in advance for any help resolving this matter

GM Reply  @ 05/28/14 15:39:46
Thank you for waiting.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this brought. We have received all your information and forwarded it to the relevant department for further investigation. We will be sending you a reply regarding your concern within 3 working days.
Thank you for understanding and continuous support.

My Question @ 05/31/14 06:19:17
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxx The only thing I can think that has happened to cause my account to be suspended is that a corpsmate asked me to look after his fleets, coms, etc (while he took a break from the game) and he put all his items up for 1000 gold ? Is this what you define as an illegal sale ? Surely the idea of the trade centre is for the individual player to set the price they wish to sell their items for ? If this is the issue then I would suggest you either have a set price for individual items (taking that choice away from the individual player) or you create a proper auction house (highest bidder buys the item). It has been 3 days now since I enquired about this, my account is still suspended and I have had no further reply from yourselves ?????????

GM Reply  @ 05/31/14 07:54:50
Thank you for your patience.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. Regarding your issue, we are still working on it. Rest assured we are doing our best to resolve the issue as soon as we can. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.
Thank you for your continuous patronage.
If you have any more issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

My Question @ 06/05/14 05:25:48
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxx Is it possible you could at least truce my planet up for me while your investigations are pending please ? The longer this goes on then the more likely it is my planet will be attacked and I will lose fleets & resources. I am also concerned about the amount of lost resources I could have accumulated running instances, the loss of badge & honour points, etc, from not being able to access my account for the past week. I still don\'t even know why my account was suspended (which would be a good start). I appreciate you are busy running all your games & making sure the huge numbers of players don\'t do anything against your TOS, and I\'m trying to be as patient as I can, but the longer this continues then the further I will fall behind in game until it will reach a point where it becomes futile for me to even play GO2 anymore, which is a shame as I love the game (even with it\'s imperfections) & have great friends in rememberence corps.

GM Reply  @ 06/05/14 09:58:12
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. Regarding your issue, according to our records, a hacker stole ships and commanders from another player and transferred the items to your account just with gold. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

My Question @ 06/05/14 17:00:56
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxx Thank you for informing me for your reason for suspending my account & I understand completely why you chose to do so now. If I had known how those items were obtained I can assure you I would never have agreed to look after them for my corps mate, I didn\'t ask where he got them from as he seems a decent person, so I can only assume he bought the items in good faith also. Is there any way I can rectify this in order to be re-instated ? Could you return the items in question from my account to the player they came from ? I would never condone the actions of a hacker nor seek to profit from those actions. I have had a lot of help from corps mates with regard to ships, coms, blueprints etc & I honestly thought this was just another example of that. In future I will be more careful of whom I trust when obtaining blue prints, etc. Or have I been banned for good and will no longer be able to participate in GO2 ?

GM Reply  @ 06/06/14 05:17:03
Thank you for writing us again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. After further checking, we found that your account was locked due to your involvement in suspicious activities in our game. We confirmed that a hacker stole ships and commanders from another player and transferred the questionable items to your account just with gold credits which is very suspicious. Thus we afraid that we have to locked your account due to your involvement in these activities.
Thank you for your understanding and support

My Question @ 06/06/14 12:17:24
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxx As I said in my previous message, if I had known how those ships & coms had been obtained (through somebody hacking another player) then I would never have accepted them from my corps mate. I took them in good faith. The fact I paid in gold may look suspicious to yourselves, but as I have never used mp & have gained all my advanced ships etc from fellow corps mates for gold in the past (without having my account suspended) I didn\'t even think to question the low price my corps mate posted the offending items for. I am completely innocent & acted in good faith with a fellow corps mate. As I have already stated, could you not access my account yourselves, remove the offending items I received & then pass them back to the player those items were taken from & then re-instate my account to me ? I don\'t even know what those items are exactly, I just accepted them for the player as he asked me to look after them. Yes I was naïve doing so (in hindsight) but I didn\'t even think to question a fellow corps mate. Again, please remove the offending items on my account and return them to the player they were taken from and re-instate me into game, it was a genuine mistake not checking how the items were obtained and will never happen again. Thank you for taking the time to explain the situation to me.

GM Reply  @ 06/06/14 15:05:30
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident may have caused you. Regarding your issue, we will send it to our technical team for investigation immediately. Kindly expect a reply within one (1) working day. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.
Thank you for your continuous patronage

My Question @ 06/11/14 09:19:50
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxxCome on guys and girls, you said you would reply in (1) working day and that was 5 days ago !!!! I feel I have been patient enough & you have surely had more than enough time to investigate & rectify this issue by now. If I am banned for good then say so, that way I can notify my COL and they can promote somebody else in rememberence to take my place. If not then let me log back in and continue playing. I had nothing to do with the hacking at all & you can easily remove the offending items from my account before re-instating me. I have already lost a lot of res, badges & champs points being suspended for this long for an offence I didn\'t commit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM Reply  @ 06/11/14 09:56:17
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. Regarding your issue, we are still working on it. Rest assured we are doing our best to resolve the issue as soon as we can. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

GM Reply  @ 06/13/14 05:49:41
Thank you writing us.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. After thorough investigation, please be advise that it is the policy regarding illegally obtained property from hacked accounts, to suspend all accounts involved in its subsequent movement. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience it has caused but the suspension will not be lifted.
Thank you for your kind understanding.

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 11:07:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Question @ 06/17/14 11:58:36
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxx While I do not agree with your choice to keep my account suspended (as I didn\'t know the items had been hacked from another player) but there is little else I can do but accept your final decision & quit the game, as I refuse to create another account (which is against your terms of service (yet blatantly ignored and broken by nearly every single player on every single server)). I would, however, request that you could at least return my higher star coms to the rememberence players I received them from so that those players are not out of pocket (having spent mp themselves). I can remember my 4* Rex Scuta came from (player), and the rest came from either (player) or the (player) (I\'m sure you can check your trade centre transaction records to find the exact details), all 3 are members of rememberence so I assume you can get their game IDs and return the coms to them. Thanking you in advance and goodbye.

GM Reply  @ 06/18/14 09:23:07
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this incident has caused you. Regarding your issue, we regret to inform you that we are unable to move any items or commanders from the account as it has been locked. We can only ask for your understanding regarding this matter.

My Question @ 06/19/14 12:05:58
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx  FBID: xxxx Dear Sirs, RE: Banned for obtaining illegal items in the in game auction house Having considered your response (and consulting with fellow players) to my enquiry about the banning of my account. I do not believe you have valid grounds to permanently ban me for the alleged allegations against myself. As you are aware ALL items that are moved between players MUST go through YOUR in-game auction house system (AH). The AH charges an in game ‘tax’ on all goods that are placed in auction, and IGG are the beneficiaries of this ‘tax’. As such, IGG has an obligation to ensure that players have a fair trading system to trade their in-game goods. This was not true in my case as I have unwittingly purchased illegal goods. As there is no in-game verification system to check the legality of any items purchased in the AH, I believe it is unjust for you to claim that I could have known that the Items where illegal. . . its not like I was purchasing heroin in some seedy club, I was using your in-game open AH system. To some up: 1. There is no reasonable way that any player can check the legality of any goods placed in the AH system 2. IGG makes money from the AH system and as such has an obligation to ensure items placed in the AH are legal 3. By outright banning me for this, you are in effect saying that anyone can be banned at anytime for using the AH I believe the above points raised should at the VERY LEAST allow for my account to be unlocked with any offending items removed. One final point I would like to make in response to previous correspondence I received from you . You stated that because I bought the item for a low price this was suspicious. I would like to raise the following points with regards to this line of thought: 1. Many, players in corps trade items below market value , in order to either: trade one item for another (eg. A commander card for a ship BP); to help another player (it does actually happened!); to ‘lend’ an item. This mode of play also opens up the players to what is known as ‘sniping’ – where someone incepts the transaction. 2. Please correct me if I’m wrong here but the ENTIRE point of trade is to buy items cheaply? I trust you will give my argument the fair consideration it deserves. Kind regards Gavin Smith

GM Reply  @ 06/20/14 07:53:11
Thank you for writing us again.
We have read your concern and we understand where you're coming from. However, we held multiple thorough investigations on this matter and the results remain consistent with our provided resolution. We afraid that we are unable to unlock your account due to your involvement in suspicious activity in our game. We assure you that we do have sufficient information regarding on this matter.
We can only ask for your understanding. If you are not satisfied with our presented details, you may file a complaint at complaintsns@igg.com
Feel free to contact us once again for any other inquiries or concerns.
Thank you for your understanding.

My Question @ 06/21/14 15:16:57
Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxxx FBID: xxxx Dear Sirs, RE: Evidence that you have against me With reference to the above could you kindly prove it (eg. The evidence you have against me)? It’s not legal to accuse someone and not show them the evidence against them? Plus you would not like it either. . . Unless you are a machine and this is just to pretend someone is replying? From ALL the evidence you have presented so far. . . I bought commander cards & ships very cheaply. . . Meaning I’m banned. . . This sets a very bad precedent for the company. Also ANSWER my questions, please don’t just say you have understood them. . . If you did understand them and did not counter them you therefore agreed and I should no longer be banned, so kindly re-read them and tell me why I’m wrong, or reinstate my account. Regards Gavin Smith

GM Reply  @ 06/21/14 16:34:09
We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you in the game. However, kindly be informed that we have forwarded your request for evidence to our technical team.
Once there has been an update about this issue, we will contact you once again. We hope for your patience and understanding.
Thank you for your continued support.

Issue ID: 521155    Status: Replied    05/28/2014 (GMT-5)
GM Reply  @ 06/23/14 07:05:18
Thank you for waiting.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please be advise that we have clearly states our rules regarding on this matter.
Based on the rules of Galaxy Online II and the IGG User Agreement, the private trade of Mall Points or game items between players is strictly prohibited. In many cases, private trades are offered by scamming accounts that subsequently chargeback their orders once the items are sold. In these instances, we have no choice but to delete the suspect items from the system even if they’ve already been transferred to your account. Wherever we detect this kind of activity, we must act according to our rules, which may include banning the offending accounts as well.
Once again, we remind you to never complete any private trades in Galaxy Online II. We also ask our players to report any suspected illegal behavior to create a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone. If you see something, say something.
You may refer and check on this official forum we posted:
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=59562
We can only ask for your understanding regarding on this matter. If you are not satisfied with our presented details, you may file a complaint at complaintsns@igg.com
Thank you for your understanding.

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 11:17:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also have e-mail correspondence but I get a warning they contain banned words when try to add them here !!!! :-(

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 11:18:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you can see, IGG have completely changed tact on the reasons for my remaining suspended & still refuse to provide any actual proof of my guilt !!!!

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 11:49:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (39853079) at 6-30-2014 11:51 AM

Dear sirs,

RE: Banned account

I am writing to formally complain about the way in which my account has been dealt with and the way I have been treated by your customer service team.

For your reference the details are the following:

My account Game name : Palpatine77 USERID: xxxx FBID: xxxx was locked on the 28/05/2014 on server 25

This was due to be perusing ‘illegal’ items in the AH

I received no warning that I was purchasing illegal ships and commanders, I had no knowledge they were illegal and there was no way of me knowing they were illegal before I bought it. The first I knew was when you completed your investigation and informed me of what had happened.

Having raised these points to the customer service team I received what looks like a automated email stating “We have read your concern and we understand where you're coming from. However, we held multiple thorough investigations on this matter and the results remain consistent with our provided resolution. We afraid that we are unable to unlock your account due to your involvement in suspicious activity in our game. We assure you that we do have sufficient information regarding on this matter.”

I would like to be able to see this ‘evidence’ because the only ‘evidence’ that I know of is the fact I bought the ‘illegal’ item in the in-game auction house. If this is the only evidence that supports my ‘involvement in suspicious activity’ this only means I traded in good faith with another player that was dealing in illegal items. Its not a just punishment to ban someone for life?

If you could kindly look into this matter and send me the evidence against me I would greatly appreciate the chance to clear this matter, and get back to having fun on Galaxy!

Also I would appreciate if the customer service team would answer my questions not give me standard replies.

Kind regards

Gavin Smith

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 11:49:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Player:

Thank you for contacting us.

We have read your reply about your concern. However, kindly be informed that we are unable to unlock you account as based on the rules of Galaxy Online II and the IGG User Agreement, the private trade of Mall Points or game items between players is strictly prohibited. We are unable to process your request further as our final stance on this issue to have your account locked permanently to avoid further incidents such as this.

We hope for your understanding about this issue and our resolution.

Thank you for your time and support.

Yours sincerely,
Jason G (Rep ID: 1935)
Galaxy Online II team

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 12:09:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Dear Sirs,

RE: Illegal trading of MP and Items

Game name : Palpatine77 USER ID: xxxx FB ID: xxxx

With reference to the above rule and your previous correspondence, I find this rule to be unclear, so if I have misinterpreted it please correct me.

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 12:16:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for some reason the next paragraph won't post as it contains 'banned' words but there isn't a single profanity present, way to go again IGG .............

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 12:30:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

even trying to rephrase it isn't working

Signature
Posted on 6/30/14 2:48:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Be more specific about the rules that were broken and prove to the player what if anything at all he or she has done to break you stupid IGG rules.  If you claim this player broke your rules by purchasing something on  you YOUR auction house then your at the burden of proof to explain just exactly what happened and how this was done. Be specific with your explanation of the so called charges and not just tell the player he broke some rules of the IGG terms bla bla bla. The terms mean nothing if the player has no true idea of what mistakes he or she made. If he bought items from your auction house within your game then there are no rules broken. If I want to charge 500 MP for a weikes and some sucker decides to purchase that weikes ship from me. Tuff tootie, I have the right to spend my legal purchased MP on whatever I so choose on your GAME AUCTION HOUSE. If you can't fix your bugs in your Auction House then that's not my problem. Also stop with the stupid automated replies with everyone's complaints. Answer them directly and with as much detailed information as possible. Don't just say you broke the rules of the IGG terms bla bla bla. You all sound like children playing a monopoly game and screaming someone stole my 500 dollar bill. if you have bugs in your game then fix them and don't punish a player in your game without a complete reason.

And I don't give a crap if you don't like what you read here, because it's the truth and if you can't handle the truth you all better go look for a job at McDonalds. Also if you want to ban my account do so because this is just a game to me to pass the time. I can always go play something else and post a nice little blog on the internet against your company practices that I am sure will go over well with the general public. All of this thread has been copied for my own personal records.

GFY

Signature