Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 1061

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] How much time per day can you play games?

[Copy link] 4/65

Posted on 1/6/21 6:14:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How much time per day can you play games?

Signature
Posted on 1/7/21 2:18:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's a tough choice. Work or hobby? I don't often have the ability to play. But if I play it can be 3-4 hours

Signature
Posted on 1/8/21 6:42:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I enjoy playing World of Warcraft. But I don't have much time to play. But there are always so many new features in World of Warcraft and I don't want to lag behind the game.
The World of Warcraft boosting service helps me be in the game and they save my time to play.

Signature
Posted on 1/16/21 8:25:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The computer is taking up our time more and more. I like games too. One day I played for about 8 hours and in the morning I slept through my college classes. I realized that this is impossible. Now I am recording my time. I have installed Refog Keylogger https://www.refog.com/keylogger.html
This program records all my actions in the computer. It's a great way to organize my time. Now I have worked out a schedule for the day. And I have time for everything. Refog Keylogger works on my computer and beyond. It keeps me from forgetting my purpose

Signature
Posted on 1/24/21 10:39:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not that much crazy about games but used to spent my off times while playing the games thanks a lot for choosing this topic and I believe that there are many lives playing a game so this question will be apt for them fully insured vs self insured

Signature