Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 941

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] War in Korea

[Copy link] 1/825

Posted on 4/5/13 4:01:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would agree to this and I think is a marvellous and great idea to honor those who defend for their country.  Yet thou, War is not the grandest or ideal choice at any given time but its a sure way for ourselves and IGG to say thank you for the great service these men and woman that contribute to their country, their people and most of all ... To their Families!!!

Signature
Posted on 4/5/13 4:01:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to put forth a suggestion to IGG that all Actively serving service men and women from all countries involved in these circumstances have the courtesy of having a Auto Truce applied if this event does take place, On the conditions they supply an active military service number so people of non service don't take the advantage of this.
I consider it is the least we can do for them as War isn't the best place to be and the loss of life is tremendous.
All of your support would be appreciated and for the record i am not  military personal either ,But i am the grandson of a world war 2 Anzac may he rest in peace Jack Harrold Kolberg served in the 2/43 AIF against Rommel and i am proud to be the son of a Anzac!
thankyou and kind regards to all
LAVIOTHAN
Damian L Hunt

Signature