Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 607

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] How to deal with stupid people ?

[Copy link] 5/1222

Posted on 6/12/13 4:47:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-26-2014 09:38 AM

hi friends,

No one likes having to deal with stupid people, but thetruth is most of us have to interact with people who we find to be stupid on adaily basis. People who are so determined to be politically correct that theyare no longer able to finish a sentence without the aid of a lawyer.   

Plz  ……………..suggest  your unique ways to deal withthat kinds of personalities  .

Signature
Posted on 6/13/13 5:00:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh yes...I believe they're not classified as stupid since they have some other strengths in them.  I just think they're not very gifted with word-smart or whatever smarts.  I just deal with them with patience and more patience.  Try finding their smarts then it's easier dealing them XD

Signature
Posted on 8/13/13 10:24:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Signature
Posted on 8/14/13 3:15:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-25-2014 08:17 PM

Im a lawyer but i dont give a fvck about being politically correct… heck i curse and use racist, homophobic, chauvanistic, politically offensive terms and statements whenever i feel like it- hey its the freedom of speech right?

who gives a sh1t about what other people think?  unless its your boss at work of course :)

Signature
Posted on 8/21/13 12:27:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want a stupid people filter! :)

Signature
Posted on 4/23/14 7:01:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A stupid person?  Wish granted.  I am a certified genious.  I certified myself just this moring.  As such, I am telling that you are a genoius too and so are the 7 trillion people on earth.  I hope you enjoy your filter.

Signature