Posted on 11/21/13 5:23:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

NAteJ seems to like graverobbing and Stealing peoplees acounts

Signature
Posted on 11/21/13 5:26:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Screenshot..

Signature
Posted on 11/27/13 6:18:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-25-2013 05:29 PM

I see you can't think for yourself postman and have to take directions from Stephen Carr and Dishy who lacked the backbone to make the post, not that overly surprising actually given how many accounts Carr has stolen from.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/296762153675332/

Bernie King Jordon you should create a thread in the igg forum so we can all post are disgust at natej s actions and the actions of Abom in general
21 November at 21:20 · 1
Bernie King Hee hee
21 November at 21:21
Stephen Carr I should create one about him robbing accounts since he likes to make threads about me.
21 November at 21:21
Jordan Smith You should shadzz uv got my backing anyways,

Signature
Posted on 12/2/13 7:12:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd like you to point to the post next to my name on that page where i said.
"Jordan make that thread because i lack the backbone."
Or even.
"Jordan.. Go make the thread!"

Wait.. Hang on i didn't. Why? Because i decided not to bring this crap into a public forum until facts were dished out unlike some people *Coff*.
So do me a favour and shut the **** up Koy.

By the way, after speaking to Titans1 (The alleged stolen account) family, the matter is still not resolved as Titans1 himself has currently been wounded while in action (Hes in the military). I'll update people after i've spoken to him. Thanks =)

Signature
Posted on 12/5/13 2:11:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes Stephen the facts regarding your thefts  all had clear undeniable proof,  the only things that changed  was you changing your story by the minute as per usual and you're still changing it. One day you will man up and take responsibility for you actions, well maybe but most likely not given your past history, why IGG never kicked you from the game due to your account thefts and admitted hacking and thefts from accounts  is beyond most reasonable peoples comprehension. Now as to me shutting up, of course I will do that for you Stephen, but it be on the day you take responsibility for your actions.

Signature
Posted on 1/8/14 4:39:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree

Signature
Posted on 2/28/14 11:11:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has this been resolved yet ??????

Oh i see Anthony Plumb supports the matter of grave robbing and has decided to troll this thread !!!!

Well done Jordon for making everyone aware of these events :)

Signature
Posted on 3/1/14 12:17:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes it has been resolved iv talked to titans1 about this get your facts straight befor you accuse people. and btw  his daughter apoligised in wc for getting the acc locked and spreading lies

Signature
Posted on 3/1/14 5:44:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well Dishy are we rehashing this at a time when your alliance is stealing from itself?

Signature
Posted on 3/1/14 9:55:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, I am sure IGG can find suitable evidence to ban just about 2000 of the 2200 people still playing. IF they havent, they shouldnt.

Come on guys, this is petty and if you get people ban, consider what you have done . Also ask yourself if IGG investigate someone why shouldnt they investigate you and your corpsmates.

Enough is Enough.

Signature
Not playing CC anymore