Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 92222

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] Which Tesla to replace Mk2 tank with?

[Copy link] 9/3284

Posted on 5/23/14 11:32:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm currently using Mk2 as tank for trials/league/libra. It has no problems with trials and libra, but it's not faring so well in league. With the same setup, I used to be in lg5, but after merge, I'm in lg2. O_O"

I've actually never used a non-Light Armour hull as tank so I'm not sure which tesla to use.
I'm thinking either Megaran Grudge, Asterion, or Dreaded Deimos.

I'm sure any of those will perform better than mk2 in league, but will they be able to tank libra?
Which tesla would be best? Or another that I didnt list?
I'm using Alecto for glass so mixed purpose ships like HReaper and AAirboard is no good to me.
I was going to go with ValentineVictory, but wont be able to get one in my lifetime.

For comparison, this is the mk2 that I use:
http://www.krtools.info/des/?d=2 ... 0:1:265:1:355:2:0:1

Signature
Posted on 5/24/14 12:03:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they would probably do better if u didnt have guns on them, and added more jol/ara.

Signature
Posted on 5/24/14 7:22:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use it for Libra also so need to have max attack.

Signature
Posted on 5/24/14 10:39:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Libra and scorpio max attack tanker is still using MK2
Only my Aries max attack tanker is different - using deimos.

So.. you should be able to do Libra with Deimos max attack tanker, just need to use the correct sagan shield instead of putting JoL. Which shield depends on what weapon be hitting the max attack tanker. You might need different sagan shield for different constellations

Signature
Posted on 5/24/14 12:35:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm ok in const with mk2. I'm just getting owned in league with mk2.

Signature
Posted on 5/24/14 4:52:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

league and CIs are completely different game.... why are u trying to run the same fleets for both. idgi.

Signature
Posted on 5/24/14 6:37:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

league is more about shooting first and having coms that tank on glass.  EE, rays, ect. Valentine makes an ok tank as well.

Signature
Posted on 6/4/14 5:02:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends on the const really. Mk2 are still the better option for all of the lower ones, but if your looking to run higher consts like Aries Val Vict and Asterion are the way to go.

In terms of what telsa to get, simple answer is Asterion is better.

Megaran Grudge - The worst out of the 3 as a tank imo (and I only just stopped building it lol). Very weak against heat lasers and missiles (which i know on S12 have become very popular). On the plus side you can use it as a humma farmer to run H9 with any cc over 900 dodge (may ever be less). I also used my Grudge max ap tanks in Aries 1, though i was using a 7* dcc and the He3 usage was pretty bad.

Dreaded Deimos - Used to be the best tank hull around. But being chrome missiles chew it to pieces. I've never built is so i can't comment too much on it but these days with all the missiles floating around it's only useful if your blocking wormholes and tanking nothing but balli.

Asterion - The tank of choice on S12 atm, seems to be the way to go atm, kinetic balli and mag lasers still kill it but it does tank better then the others. New mods make it a pretty nice tank overall.

Honestly though, I'd say any one of these 3 should get you to L5 but if you can go for asterion, either merge it yourself or you should be seeing the price drop significantly in AH because of Aries.

Signature
mouldycheese27 - Original S15
Posted on 6/4/14 2:50:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

mouldycheese27 replied at 6-4-2014 06:02 PM
Depends on the const really. Mk2 are still the better option for all of the lower ones, but if your  ...

can do humas with eurus and 700-750 dodge 9star skills. 1-9

Signature
Posted on 8/25/20 2:31:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A go-to the forum is notified of the reforms for all issues. Patterns of the team and https://bestonlinewritingservice.com/best-essay-writing-services/ are fixed for the situation for the skills. The match is held together for the issues and issuance of the notes for humans.

Signature