Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 92222

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] VINNA SKILL

[Copy link] 5/2578

Posted on 9/23/11 7:50:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes it stacks, but only last for the current combat. Meaning after loss/win, her stats go back to normal.

Signature

When you said "combat" did you mean just that round, or were you saying the whole match/battle?

_

Signature

Was wonderin does her skill stack? If her skill is saying when an attack connects it raises any stat by 10. So if the attack connects every time will it stack?

Enlighten me please and Thank You!

Signature
Posted on 4/27/15 4:24:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a question that I'm still wondering, I know her stats go to normal when the whole battle is over, but does it stack for one round, and end the next, having to stack again, or does it keep going up until the battle is completely over (all rounds done)?

Signature
Wiekes MK2 for cheaper fun, laughs and rebuilding.  Waiting for last constellation.
Posted on 6/12/15 6:23:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, I may have an answer, I tried sending 9* Vinna to aqua1. As she kept procing their hit rate dropped slowly, and this effect lasted past 1 round.  She just kept getting better and better.  So, I think as long as she is in one particular battle and say fires for 120 rounds, every proc will continue to stack, it doesn't stop until the overall battle, not the round, ends. 
Although, her proc rate would still have to be really good to see a tangible benefit over several rounds.

Signature
Wiekes MK2 for cheaper fun, laughs and rebuilding.  Waiting for last constellation.
Posted on 8/28/20 1:36:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty tremendous updates online about the games and these are really supportive. The people who really have the skills in gaming and want to improve them can grab help from experts. Thumbs up for your amazing papercheap uk gaming suggestion must visit for more.

Signature