Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 91993

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] HD Version keeps you Logged in!!!

[Copy link] 5/637

Posted on 12/6/12 4:30:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

[s:722]  [s:715]  [s:709]  [s:729]  [s:704]  [s:705]  i hoop

Signature

Hi, there.
Sorry to hear that.
For this issue, please keep your HD URL confidential. We have been working on encrypting the HD URL.
For the issue of "I have to accept an IGG app permission", it is required to get a new authorization into the HD version due the adjustment of FB Policy.
That is also the reason why there was a event for "HD Authorization" in Event Page days ago.

Signature

I use the go2.igg.com/event/wheel bookmark all the time and tired this out. As soon as I click this URL, the ?code appears at the end.

So I logged out of facebook and tried the same URL, once again the ?code is auto appended.

Is there a way to force a logout of GO2 HD version?

Signature

I would just clear cache as it somehow didn\'t update the logout info. Thanks to IGG to have removed the LOG OUT button from the HD page; now you got to go into facebook to log out (which is an extra step I had to do -- and don\'t want to do). Just another inconvenience.

Signature
Aeos of 2012
Same dude on GOII s01

IGG or Facebook has changed something that when I launch the HD version after logging into facebook, I have to accept an IGG app permission before I can launch the HD version.

However in doing so, something is being stored so that when I log out of facebook and close down the HD version of GO2, I can actually re-launch GO2 without being logged into facebook and without needing to login anywhere!!!

Luckily I'm on a home PC, so if my family comes in and even if they log into facebook with their own account (they don't play GO2) but they can launch my shortcut and get into MY game!!!

Anyone else notice this?

Signature
Posted on 3/26/20 12:24:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Galaxy is one of the main branded phones that people use and through this portal they come to know about new models. Throughout this will share https://analyzedu.com/writing-services-reviews/bid4papers-com-review.html an information about all the convenient ways that are there.

Signature
Ab hic at nemo venia