Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 91820

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Guide] Virgo Constellation Instance 3

Sticky   [Copy link] 18/6809

Posted on 1/24/13 6:12:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-25-2013 06:20 PM

Guide for Virgo 1 and 2: http://forum.sns.igg.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51836

Instance Viewer and other tools: http://forum.sns.igg.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7074

For this virgo you need ONE(1) tank and 7 attackers. Your tanker does NOT need to be max attack power, although you need at least 650 dodge. You will want custom LWs (AME,TCE,TDM, all agi mods, 18 ppc, 2 ea, 9 eos). I reccomended that your tank fleet has either purple or orange Negator, Charger, Daedalus, and Aegis chips (your tank shouldn't get hit but just in case). Your attackers should be SB glass (you want atleast 12 movement and 2/4 sb tech) and you want to use conq-x center. Your attack commanders should have at least 300 acc and 100 speed (to move first). Any divine commander with Hellen is suggested so you can get as many shots off as possible (saves time and He3).

For this virgo there are two methods:
1) Make your tank Max Durability to attract the Ravagers fleets. This way, your attackers will kill the majority of the PP’s, leaving only the Carbuncle Cohort’s (which are set to closest, therefore will target your tank) and the Enduring Chorus fleets (which will chase your max AP attacker). You want your attackers set to max range closest target, and your tank to min range closest. Your tank fleet must be placed in one of the interior slots (2, 4, 5, or 7, look at instance viewer). I place my tanker in slot 2 and my weakest attacker behind my tanker (slot 1). I place the weakest attacker behind the tank because I want the PP’s to die in the first round. If the weakest attacker doesn’t kill it, its fine because that PP will target your tank.

2) Your tanker is not Max Durability. I run it this way because I use Blackholes as my attacking ships which have higher durability than liberty wings. (You can always lower the stacks of BHs and the Conqs to make your attackers have less durability). This way, your attackers will have to out run the Enduring Chorus and Ravagers fleets. Other than that, it is the same as above.
NOTES:
1) Do NOT fill up your fleets with too much he3. Try 1-1.5m to be safe then lower it as you learn how much your fleets use.

2) Remember that Max AP isn’t measured by accuracy; rather, it is based on effective stacks and Weapon Expertise. Test your ships in the arena with a friend to make sure you correctly made your fleets Max AP and Max Durability.

This method works for me and others, and yes, there are other ways of doing these instances. For those who think it is very difficult, it can be done with 2-3* divine commanders.

If you have any questions, or I left something out, please post them here and I will respond and edit the post if need be.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/13 1:04:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm, i am still having prblm. I use hol as tank 2* , above 500 dodge and 300acc , 250 speed , 200 electron , still the enemy fleet hits its sheild , i need help with the chips , wat level chips to equip , and is the lw , only fleet that can be used as tank ? Or it depends on design u mentioned ? Please help

Signature
Posted on 8/2/13 5:13:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-25-2014 08:28 PM

(45480001) replied at 7-13-2013 06:04 AM
Hmmm, i am still having prblm. I use hol as tank 2* , above 500 dodge and 300acc , 250 speed , 200 e ...

650 Dodge is the minimum he recommended >.>

Signature
Posted on 8/21/13 4:41:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ok i have got dodge now , can u help with chips and wat level chips ?:)

Signature
Posted on 11/16/13 8:28:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

3*impending doom is good for tank fleet?

Signature
Posted on 11/17/13 11:13:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(18800630) replied at 11-16-2013 09:28 PM
3*impending doom is good for tank fleet?

If you have some decent dodge gems (lvl 3s or 4s) and you make some nice pcc/apc tanks (make it so the missles cant hit) 3* ID should be fine.

Signature
Posted on 12/25/13 5:17:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks, very interesting :)

Signature
Posted on 1/23/14 4:25:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

very THX:)

Signature
Posted on 1/24/14 8:44:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

can anyone post a nova tank design plz ? :)

Signature