Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 92026

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] IGG on Samsung SII cell phone???

[Copy link] 11/843

Posted on 3/10/13 11:01:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, Shawn Menousek
It is a Cell Phone version different from Facebook GO2. Therefore, after you login, you will be asked to create a new character.
Thanks for concern.

Signature

Look around for a different browser that runs flash. I\'m sure there\'s one for Android that works.

Signature

I have a Samsung Galaxy sII cell phone and would like to be able to check in on my game. If I go threw the internet my phone does not support adobe flash player and will not load. I went to IGG and down loaded the phone app, it works and loads and accesses my facebook account. Problem is it is a new game and not my existing game....I know it is accessing my facebook cause I get an unknown device warning. After entering the text security code it loads a brand new game.....Help?

Signature
Posted on 2/13/14 7:41:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how muck is it

Signature
Posted on 2/13/14 7:41:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how muck is it

Signature
Posted on 2/15/14 1:27:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

on my tablet  i used to log in and play my account, no tthe mobile version.using a  galaxy tab 1. also i used to play on my phone , a google phone nexus S.  Now with my galaxy S3 doesnt support flash. i cant belive the newwest device isnt capable

Signature
Like G03 on Facebook  
Posted on 2/15/14 3:10:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

some people check in from their phones through remote login programs like logmein.com (now no longer free :@ )

Signature
Posted on 2/15/14 9:55:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by tom ab(24620217) at 2-16-2014 10:56 AM

i have the solution

thing is no matter what igg the you they have not fixed the bug that allows you to access your existing accounts on your phone or android via facebook.  There just muppets who know there lying to you as tehy cant find the solutions to there mess they created a little while back.   we used to 2-3 years ago but now there is no solution and each time on each new device it will instead create a new account.  great going IGg for letting us create multiple accounts on same server while also saying we are not allowed to and will be banned!  well done there

what you have to do is ignore IGG advice.

you can still get flash, just have to use a older version thats all and this will work on phone and android. i have it on mine now. there is a faq on the flash page about which version of flash to use on android that still works.

when you install the working flash then access the account you have via the internet and not facebook.  thats the important part!  through the IGG main website on internet.  prior to this make sure that your device has facebook access and logged in to the account you want it linked too then come out of it.

i would suggest clear cache on phone for your internet browsing.  the first time via the main igg website it may ask you for facebook email and password. if so just punch this in. if not then  you should be ok.  now and then you have to clear cache and history on privacy settings to still have access  as sometimes i noticed a problem where it wont log you in saying that you need to log in facebook first and when you do it wont do it.  this i found is fixed after deleting history and cache etc.

let me know if you get any more probs

ta

Signature
Posted on 5/21/20 8:29:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 5/22/20 5:27:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature