Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 91978

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Drop rate

[Copy link] 5/901

Posted on 11/8/13 12:44:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the fact that everyone has been farming scorpio 3 and has not obtained the blueprint is rediculous... I myself have tried over 160 times. IGG I know you want our money hence you released the new blue print in event already but how about you give us the ability to win one. The game is made to be challenging not to be impossible. 1 out of 100 should be worse case scenerio but no you claim its based on luck. I claim that is a lie. I claim it is based on supply and demand and greed. Note: when normal instances were originally let out no one could get blueprints but then you lowered the drop rate to instances and now we get blue prints within 5 to 10 runs. It is like you realized that money can only be made by producing more and more blueprints with little to no chance of farming it. The problem with this is you make the game one sided and fights get boring. The key thing being -> UNFAIR GAME = PEOPLE QUIT PLAYING. Havent you noticed this yet?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 7:55:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a rumour flying around in our server, and I say again rumour

It is rumoured that Jack-o-Latern bp only drops once a day in scorpio 3 and once a day in scorpio 4. If anyone got it, it won't drop again and we can save our constellation pass to continue the next day

Again, this is a rumour !!

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 10:38:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

that sucks mad11. i got mine after 70ish runs.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 9:32:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i stop after 50 try...oh well, i figured im goin' all offense anyways..who needs a than lantern thing if the drop rates  so lame.. well some do but.. not me    i gave up, igg win again on me as always

Signature
Posted on 11/12/13 6:35:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-24-2013 09:57 PM

It's all about luck, i got 2 Jack o lantern bp's after 15 runs total in scorp3

Signature
Posted on 2/14/20 2:33:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Games are of different versions with new extended levels that are unique there. Basically I am supporting same day essay that are here for sharing exciting instructions that will be followed more everywhere.

Signature