Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 91907

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Slayer Bael proc rate

[Copy link] 12/4454

Posted on 1/19/14 6:04:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

does anyone know the actual proc rates for Bael? i have an 8* the rarly procs, it is acc speed but still has a combined 1200 base stat for proc so it should be around 30 to 40%, ive gone 20 or so rounds in arena testing with no proc. secondly we have found bael has to move or turn to proc, im not sure if thats an igg glitch or just me being super unlucky

Brock55 S6

Signature
Posted on 1/19/14 6:39:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

most people who have bael do not proc.... ive seen alot of 8* and 9* bael who just dont proc...

Signature
Posted on 1/19/14 8:48:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all bael proccs off of acc/dodge, so anything else will have a massive decrease of chance to procc. And it proccs upon movement which says so in its description (if i recall correctly) and to show it proccs by the AOE signature (ripples coming off the fleet). Bael is one of the few comms that needs to have acc and dodge. So my five cents is to just load that sucker up with as much speed gems as possible but have his base stats be acc/dodge.

Signature
Posted on 1/19/14 9:41:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea i know all that, but is the proc only triggered by movement? has anyone seen it proc when it does not move

Signature
Posted on 1/19/14 10:53:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The proc animation only shows when the fleet moves, but you can still proc without moving.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Posted on 1/20/14 2:54:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

f88659c774a7d13 / Brock55 and I have done a few arena battles, with a DfA statted so that it will proc on Bael normally, but will not proc when bael's ability is triggered.

This gives us a perfect testing fiels for bael to show it's potential, as it cannot hurt my DfA unless it procs.
In the several tests, we had a run where Beal did 0 move actions (nor turnign to face enemy) and 10 rounds long it didn't proc.

Another test was done with DfA at max range, so Bael would chase after it. A few times Bael procced on Rounds 2-3, but we also had one with 20 rounds and no proc..

Signature
Go3 - EluvLoonyz General
Posted on 1/20/14 9:30:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has anyone noticed arena seems to be full of glitches when testing?

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 2:37:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

9* Bael IF gemmed with just acc/dodge gems, and is spec'd for acc/dodge(i tested with my roll of 4.8acc 4.7dodge) i can only reach a 86.1% chance to proc. thats 6Acc ruby Vs 3Dodge sapphire Vs, and 3Dodge emerald Vs. me personally i traded out the Dodge emeralds for speed emeralds, as hes just 2 fucking slow. and is often unprotected by my tanks.(still is, but better chance of moving with my tanks before dying with higher speed.)

a 9star Bael who is spec'd acc/spd with a 4.8acc 0.2dodge(or rather any combination totally 5) roll, and 6Acc ruby Vs, 3Dodge sapphire Vs, and 3Dodge emerald Vs can only reach a 45.19% chance to proc. even less if you remove Dodge emeralds for Speed emeralds to adjust his speed to be closer to ur tanks.

overall i am not impressed with Bael at all. IF he doesnt proc he cant hit for shit, as you have to put him on a tanky design, or else he dies as most players run spd tanks to cover all there fast commanders, but his slow ass pervents him from staying protected by ur tanks. and if you decide to run it acc/spd you suffer from a horrible proc chance. i will never race to build a new CC again after this disappointment.

IGG needs to change him to acc/speed or increase his proc chance, cause as it stands. hes shit. complete and utter shit. in the process of replacing his ass on my champs line-up as hes just SOOOOOO bad.

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 6:02:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So after all this its safe to say Bael has to move to proc. id rather have IGG fix that then have it acc speed i have no trouble procing on 4.9acc and 4.4 speed when bael moves, normally it triggers every second round. either way one of those two changes needs to be made or bael wont even be able to proc if its stuck in a corner in a battle.

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 8:01:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Daniel Svärd at 1-21-2014 09:04 AM

As far as I've noted for comms that proc on move there tend to be a treshold where they start to proc somewhat reliably, but below that treshold they proc far less in practice than the official proc rate.
For example a comm that should have 20% proc rate in practice procs 2% or less.
The exact threshold differ for each comm though.

Signature