Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 3321

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] GO2

[Copy link] 6/1729

Posted on 9/14/14 3:56:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really hope you all don't close go2 when go3 comes out. I really love GO2 and if anything happens to it then im not gonna play anymore FB games ive spent so much money in GO2 and not gonna spend anymore until I get a real answer if you all gonna keep it open or not? if you cant watch 2 games at the same time let me be a part of IGG team you don't even have to pay me anything ill do it for free if need be I just really don't want GO2 to be going anywere please and thank you

Signature
Posted on 9/15/14 3:43:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edytowano przez Cougar Kakiro dnia 9-15-2014 04:53 PM

so loose your hope, game will be closed like they did with all their games not only with go1->go2. And yes, there were may ppl before you who were in the same situation, you wasted lots of money and now have nothing. All igg games are pay to win, and now even worse, pay to progress, so their games are dying fast.
They need now new idiots who will spent lots of money again , time to move to new marked, to many screwed ppl on pc.

Even if they will leave opended go2 server,  they will do this till they port go3 to pc from mobile (mobile is their new target and priority). Almost all ppl will move to new mobile game at this moment.
Get used to the thought that your money are lost, like money of many ppl before tou.

Signature
Posted on 9/20/14 2:28:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only ones that will keep on feeding IGG are the stupid ones who spend their money and expect empty promises (as IGG's been giving through the years). After GOII shuts down, I will cease to play another IGG game. Thinking seven years is long enough to stand with their shenanigans.

Signature
Aeos of 2012
Same dude on GOII s01
Posted on 3/3/20 10:33:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some people wants to make things in a positive way but its their fortune that instead of making good things and do my assignment for me which is also good for others as igg they do nothing for them and remain people hopeless.

Signature
JettFenton
Posted on 4/26/20 6:14:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A college teacher of 20+ years, I am multi-lingual and have practical experience in a wide range of assignment writing help - Assignmenthelp247 in unknown dialects, with specific ability in outside and English writing book reports.

Signature
Posted on 8/1/20 2:56:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Galaxy online II has a great option in order to get improved quality of the services.There are many types of games available in the current market place.But the gioco del sesso senza download is possible when all the files are ready to be finished.Thanks for sharing this post with us. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}

Signature
Posted on 8/2/20 2:13:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it is interesting 
thanks

Signature