Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 3321

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] IGG does not attend claims tickets?

[Copy link] 9/260

Posted on 6/11/20 7:56:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG friends I am still waiting for you to attend to my complaints, I am really very disappointed, I have been playing for years and it is not possible that you are not interested in solving the problems of the players.

and I am not going to gather all my emails and tickets to claim in some competent authority.

Signature
TunsanLoo
Posted on 6/13/20 11:01:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it would be better if you DID gather all your emails and tickets to refer it to some competent authority, let me know if you find one...:D

Signature
Posted on 6/14/20 4:11:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should contact the Singapore police and report IGG to them.  Say that they're operating a computer scam and have the offices raided.  They have just scammed everyone out of money by not updating security in compliance with Facebook.  IGG are a scum company that scam everyone.  Sort the US server out IGG!

Signature
Posted on 6/14/20 7:45:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think we should have something like collecting signatures, report to the Singapore's police together.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/20 8:11:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Problem is, no one is talking on the forums or the Faceboook wall of IGG.  Players you need to start yelling at IGG!  Make individual reports to the Singaporean police, IGG cannot act like this, they did it before when GO1 died and they gave crappy compensation to players.  They should not be able to get away with this, it is scummy and where the hell is everyone?  Lot's of active players in game but hardly any are talking about this.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/20 8:55:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

INvitemos a otras persoas a hacer sus creclamos aqui en el foro y que comenten, todos unidos, y que IGG se pronuncie..

Signature
TunsanLoo
Posted on 6/15/20 2:53:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rating 1* of their game to notify them.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8895734616362643252

Signature
Posted on 6/15/20 5:47:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually I know a few people who have commented on igg's FB page, but do you see ANY comments on there? Nothing sticks because they appear to have a blanket removal policy (I probably would too if I was such an appalling service provider), so no danger of free speech there! I think taigama has the right idea - mark igg down where ever you can & spread the word to anyone you know that plays games to avoid poor service providers like igg.

Signature
Posted on 6/15/20 7:31:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Finally they listened to us.

Signature
Posted on 6/27/20 12:26:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hola todos, actualmente estoy buacando asesoría, internacional para encontrar la manera de que IGG responda como se debe, no es posible que no le den la solución a cosas tan sencillas, hay mucha indignación, almenos de mi parte. hagamos causa común si alguien tiene info para denunciar a IGG publique aqui asi podamos hacerlo todos...

Signature
TunsanLoo