Galaxy Online II Today: 1    Total Posts: 3350

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Questions & Answers] Server down?? go1 US

[Copy link] 14/865

Posted on 6/12/20 11:44:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

can someone give an explanation of what is going on with the go2 US server???

Signature
TunsanLoo
Posted on 6/13/20 12:45:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im US server also and cant login. I server down for  maintenance or something?

Signature
Alan Garton
Posted on 6/13/20 5:26:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm in the same boat, I cannot log in, it says "App not set up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."

Today is champs, if you've shut down the US server could you please make a statement and issue compensation to players that have spent a lot of money and time on this game?  Say something!  Anything?  About what the hell is going on!

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 6:49:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

YOU NEED TO MAKE A STATEMENT IGG, where has the game gone?  You can't just take it offline without warning people.

Sort it out or put out a statement you con artists!

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 8:10:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It has been a while since the problem occurred. No answer though.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 8:23:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone. I think we should notify them more. facebook.com/igg/

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 9:00:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The server is not down, anyone who hasn't refreshed since yesterday is still in game. The problem is with log-in, which happens often with GO2, but this is different. It looks to me like a Facebook problem, as it occurs within the FB portion of log-in. The fact it's treating the game as a project in development is actually quite funny, given how much work the game needs to iron out all the bugs in it.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 9:27:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there any fix or workaround for this yet?  It's frustrating!

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 9:30:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest,
Facebook has probably done this their end as IGG hasn't shown interest in updating their security or app details. Still IGG at fault though, they've had plenty of time to update these things.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/20 9:39:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say it's Faceballs, you can't log in through https://go2.igg.com or https://apps.facebook.com/GalaxyOnline . However, the European server is working as normal, complete with log-in. So probably a breakage rather than a deliberate action, or I would have expected all three servers to be down.

Signature