Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 28070

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Normal Instance i31- i4o

Sticky   [Copy link] 16/2432

Posted on 7/14/14 11:34:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the extra instances may be a good idea if iGG does not reduce the gains somewhere else, and another thing that would prevent people quitting playing galaxy is if iGG would put BPs in those instances that i/we can not get like "GLADIUS ARC" & "BLACK WIDOW" now that would be even better.
i've been at a stand still as far as bali weapons go because of not finding gladius in the AH.. and i only have black widow because someone who was quitting galaxy had just got it and gave it to me before he quit..

but another mod i would like to see is a "select all" button in the fleet select window, so that i don't have to click on each fleet manually if i want to send all in that window, anything that reduces mouse clicks makes the game better because it will be more fun. players do not want to feel like they have to work when they play.. RAIN44...

Signature
Posted on 7/19/14 3:37:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awsome Idea:D:D

Signature
Posted on 8/8/14 4:55:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by pongsongoku at 8-9-2014 06:11 AM

no offense but adding more instances, nah. it would be better if they put sweeping on instances, ri and constel. that would get rid of bot. but my guess igg wont do anythin' about it. ;P

Signature
Posted on 8/27/14 5:21:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't agree with launching of new instances because what else they offered in that instances people usually farm instance now for reserves and they already launch constellation which take instances place

Signature
Posted on 11/22/14 6:20:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by chrispeng at 12-26-2014 03:40 PM

i agree on the idea, but igg can fix the reso issue by adding a new corp otion that would need to be upgrade by corps donation that would reduce reso cost in an amount of %% per level.
It would make corp donation needed and usefull again.
And it would fix a part of the reso issue.

Signature
Posted on 11/30/14 11:32:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Need more BP in instan

Signature
Posted on 1/11/15 6:24:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe dropping more than one BP. Trying to get BP to research Tesla ships is a pain.

Signature