Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 28071

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Wiekes MK2 and new content ideas.

[Copy link] 14/3115

Posted on 4/16/15 9:06:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some content ideas about blueprints, ships, etc...

1. Compact Energy Armor - The Atomic armor gives 10 structure points and has 1 volume. At this time is no new, for large players only version, so I was thinking about one that would give 10 negation points (wouldn't add any structure), takes up 2 volume, and like atomic armor, can only have up to 18.  There would be a new shield version too.  Since the negation can be raised with existing modules (i.e. shield booster or armstrong aux module), this would make a great compact module for those who don't like the wasted volume.

2. Planetary weapons - Been awhile since any planetary weapons have been released, might be time for at one new one.  Just wondering since all other weapons have had new, released versions, and then some.  As far as mainstream weapons go, they have more than enough atk power already as is, plus, I imagine very few have the higher blueprints.

3. The Ace Pilot's ship - Weikes MKII (Super-Weikes) - There is something classic about the original weikes as it is the weakest ship, but very streamlined and rather starfighter looking. Plus, it is still one of the most talked about ships there is.  Since rebuffing the original would be out of the question, and people (larger players included) are wanting an affordable to build ship, time for the Weikes MK2 tesla:

a. Weikes MK2 - I: Must have defeated i30 (most blueprints simply require you to have prerequisites before using, and don't require a certain instance level defeated; this would require you to beat i30 before using...). Must have researched: Shadow Guardian-III, Independence-III (Original) In the champion mall for 4,000 champ points.  Blueprint requirements to make the wiekes mk2 would be 3 of each of the original badge ship frigates(Daybreak,Last Stand, Shadow Guardian), 10 hamdar bps, and 10 original independence bps, and need 150 uni-quark to make.

The Weikes MK2 - I is the same in all respects to the earlier Weikes-I except for some rather added star-fighter type stats:

-Is colored bright bronze (II would be silver, III would be gold)
-Add two zeros to the research cost, 150 primus cubes for second level, 300 for third.

- Untouchable: Agility + 10
- Spite: 1% chance enemy stack will self-destruct if ship is damaged.
- Perfect Shot: +30% ignore enemy agility/reduce reflect damage taken

b. Weikes MK2 - II:

- Untouchable: Agility + 15
- Spite: 2% chance enemy stack will self-destruct if ship is damaged.
- Perfect Shot: +60% ignore enemy agility/reduce reflect damage taken

c. Weikes MK2 - III:

- Untouchable: Agility + 30
- Spite: 3% chance enemy stack will self-destruct if ship is damaged.
- Perfect Shot: +90% ignore enemy agility/reduce reflect damage taken

This ship would work for players who have put in reasonable effort in the game by beating i30, and getting either 4000 champ points, the required blueprints to merge, or as an event runner-up prize.  Promotes battles since ships are easier to build due to very low cost, and gives people a way to stop reflect damage!  Release the ship that allows one final party!

Signature
Wiekes MK2 for cheaper fun, laughs and rebuilding.  Waiting for last constellation.
Posted on 4/18/15 1:21:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good suggestion. But IGG Busy adding new Big stuffs which  free user can;t handle

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Posted on 4/18/15 1:27:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depending on how they release Wiekes MK2, it may cost money if someone wants it in a hurry, especially if it is for only champ points, and not available in the restricted instances as previously suggested.  Glad that someone thinks its a good suggestion, even if there's little chance of it being added. 

Signature
Wiekes MK2 for cheaper fun, laughs and rebuilding.  Waiting for last constellation.
Posted on 4/26/15 5:03:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some extra notes: Since people are wanting ships to be easier to produce large numbers, this is a ship to fit that situation. 

Signature
Posted on 4/27/15 12:06:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i prefer spacehunters although moreover expensive than weikes they can store atleast 5 weapon directional or 5 weapon missile which are effective enough if alliance place in debuffers and buffers on

strategy is timing
while power is head on

Signature
If its a possibility , its imminent
Posted on 5/4/15 12:34:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You really thought this out.

Signature
Posted on 5/5/15 12:09:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you, there just isn't any ships that interest both a small and large player. Smaller players would love to have good ship stats as well as ships that make for a cheaper and quicker build, and bigger players would want to push the stats and ship numbers into the millions more easier.  The main idea was to give a ship a lesser player could get, with small ship cost and structure, with big stats that gives larger players a reason to get it.  Its neither for the small player or larger player, my idea was for it to at least cost something blueprint wise so that having it has both prestige as well as being a classic ship.  (Also, some are complaining that the new ships cost way too much to build, this is a solution to that).

Signature
Posted on 5/7/15 9:49:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also, many thought the wiekes in ri7 was rather hilarious, of all older ships to put in there, Typhoon or Estrella, it was the wiekes. Releasing this Wiekes MK2 makes for both an enjoyable, classic ship to have, as well as prehaps coming out with another instance like ri7, but with Wiekes MK2 instead (The swarm of Wiekes returns...).

Signature
Posted on 5/19/15 10:25:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So if I read the old suggestion collection post right, this idea needs 10 replies in support of my idea from 10 different people.  Meaning, I recommend people say whether they want it or not; you can still post what you'd prefer, but it would be helpful to have a yes or no answer with it.

-Thanks and hoping for at least 10 supporting replies from 10 different players.

Signature
Posted on 5/19/15 10:48:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good suggestion, should be interesting if igg add it to the game. Classic i like it.

Signature