Galaxy Online II Today: 5    Total Posts: 28156

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Blueprint Availability

[Copy link] 5/1944

Posted on 11/7/15 9:14:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've submitted a ticket to IGG about the following, if anyone who reads this agrees then please submit a ticket as well. The more people who do so the greater chance of it happening.

Adding the First tier champions mall point weapon blueprints (Gladius Arc, Black Widow, Tracking Bolt, Warp Beam, Apate, Spitfire, Dusk Interceptor & Foxtail) as well as the third tier weapons (Ancient Artillery, Ionstormer, Ashbringer, Arctic Crescent, Boson Condensator, Nano Trojans, Hellhorn & Stormsingers) into constellations rather then only being in the champions mall only and rarely available on events. 

Making the following event only blueprints available in-game, Vapor Engine,  Infra Red Seeker, Anti-matter Booster, lockdown, Hybrid Defense System, Twilight Armor and Zeroth Accelerator.

Signature
mouldycheese27 - Original S15
Posted on 11/8/15 6:16:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree with this thread - well done Mouldycheese27 for bringing this up not sure IGG will listen though

Signature
Posted on 11/9/15 1:15:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I submitted a ticket to IGG myself about the same thing but I offered to pay money for one of them and they said "sorry but we cant do that but we will take the suggestions for events into consideration and forward it to our events team"

translate that all to. "we don't give a shiit; have a nice day"

am I right? or am I right? XD

Signature
xXSPANKYXx of Confederation S25
Posted on 4/18/20 12:37:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
szcs dx dvcndcv
Posted on 5/12/20 6:11:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 6/27/20 3:29:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Xperia play is the most interesting and outstanding for gaming,everyone loves to play. Games are the requirement of not only children but also of man and women of every age and of best essay writing services. In this hard life games provide relaxation of mind and soul.

Signature
JettFenton