Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 28177

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] New content and removal of out of date content

[Copy link] 7/2366

Posted on 8/20/16 3:26:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

HI

So I'm here to suggest on behalf of a few thousand or more players than you start to add new content again and make the game feel that its not being neglected and forgotten.

Also on behalf of everyone remove Wintery Planets when its not Christmas....
Also remove 2014 Easter Eggs after Easter...

and for my personal input....

please add some of the champ only weps to badge mall or honor mall and add some of the event only weps to the champs mall. add some more constellations  with new wonderful weapons, shields and hulls.

Please add unlocked skill commander cards to constellations even if they are random drops.

this will encourage people on F2P mentality to continue to play as they can generate their own mall points better. Also keeping them in game will allow more of the P2P players to enjoy the game more as they finding it way to stale.

and Next point...

If you ignor all of this... Sell the game to Kaley Cuoco for a decent price =)

Signature
xXSPANKYXx of Confederation S25
Posted on 3/27/20 1:02:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I advise you to change and select the new players for new games as you can change the setup of the game. As I have concerned with assignment writing help its progress is good in make the editing in games.<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}

Signature
Voluptas laboris dol
Posted on 4/1/20 6:18:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You’ll find a necessary essay sample here! Use it to do your academic paper and boost grades thanks to SpeedyPaper Adviser. This app contains a rich database of templates. 

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 12:00:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This article gives an excellent Idea on how to add new content and remove the outdated content. Those have doubts regarding it just go through the post which will give the idea about the related topic browse this site

Signature
Posted on 8/21/20 7:50:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks a lot for such an informative blog! Our writers have found a lot of interest at this article. Moreover, in such a way each time develop their writing skills, so if you have some problems with writing Free Example of What Professional Nursing Practice Means to Me Essay, you are welcome to our platform)

Signature
Posted on 8/30/20 1:37:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like Terrycaffey.com for its updates and interesting articles on religious topics.  I also recommend downloading his impressive book from this site.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/20 1:04:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 11/21/20 3:00:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you need help with an essay, but you don't know who to contact, try using our online writing services. We do quality work very quickly and inexpensively. You will definitely love this.

Signature