Total:#48

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggested Ideas [look before posting]

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 47/12983

Posted on 11/21/11 7:35:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

YES. MY SUGGESTION IS ON HERE.

Signature

I was wondering that, along with the other categories, could there be an area for suggested commander cards?

Signature
Wiekes MK2 for cheaper fun, laughs and rebuilding.  Waiting for last constellation.

Edited by chrispeng at 1-2-2014 01:30 PM

i have been planing to put them in with items/tools and if the categories get to crowded i might separate it out [s:553]

if u find some more suggestions for commander i could make a list of em in there.

Signature

Add a Trial Instances Reset Time Counter

A remaining time before the trial instances are reset back to zero is sorely needed. Now with new weapons added, it\'s especially needed to avoid starting a run when there\'s only a few hours left. But we have no positive way to know when this is going to occur. This may be intentional to have players burn more fuel, but I think this needs to be enhanced.

Signature

Add a Planet Entrance Log

I\'d like to see a log made available that shows who and when anyone enters your planet as a counter intelligence feature. This would track all entrances whether your online or not. thx

Signature

W1LDs17, here are the two cc suggestions I found, one of them is mine.

Commander Card Name: Dan

Bio: Nothing specific here on what the bio would be except that he could have a Mercenary type background.

Species: Perhaps a futuristic Crocodilian, Lizard, or Reptilian like species. This one is not set in stone 100%.

Special Skill: Has a chance to prevent damage to ship structure (not shields) when defending, and also can raise the attack power of Lasers by 20% (or 15%, whichever works better toward the balance of the game) when attacking. Affected by the Speed and Accuracy attributes.

Stats:
Speed=5
Accuracy=5
Dodge=5
Electron=10

Ballistic Weapons: C
Directional Weapons: B or A
Missile Weapons: C
Ship-based Weapons: C or D
Planetary Weapons: C or D
Frigates: C or B
Cruisers: C or B
Battleships: C or B

The other one is from Sinnista09:

Name: Dominic (or whatever they choose)

The CC can have any bio they come up with, but the ability would be:

"Whenever an enemy attack is a critical strike, 50% of the damage will be directly reflected back at the attacker."

NOTES:

- Ability is passive (Not affected by any attribute, only that of a critical strike)
- This ability should also stack with other reflect modules.
- 50% would be a Super CC.
- Also when reflecting it does not receive the reflected damage either. (instead of taking the full 100% and then reflecting 50% back, it would instead take 50% and reflect 50%)
- Maybe the reflected damage could be lowered to 30% to be a Skill CC. (It would then only take 70% damage and return 30%)

So conclusion is we have a partial Nick and partial Maletiz type commander, with a twist. ;)

Signature
Wiekes MK2 for cheaper fun, laughs and rebuilding.  Waiting for last constellation.

kk [s:553]

i went back 40pages and snaged up the commander suggestions i could find

Please make a new topic when u make a suggestion that way people can discuss it

Signature

the idea is enemy cannot see incoming attacks over 10min or 5min
an in game battles starts invisible to enemy an decloaks after 1st attack an cloaks again for 1 turn after any damage receiving damage
to balance this cloaking consume he3 when used and it uses 80 volume this prevents people using it as a running away tank etc

Signature

yea 126 reso planets for s15 isnt enough for but top 3 pages of corps ,,,do yall even relize how many corps are without reso planets

there needs to be atleast 30more planets to help ne @ all

Signature

yea 126 reso planets for s15 isnt enough for but top 3 pages of corps ,,,do yall even relize how many corps are without reso planets

there needs to be atleast 30more planets to help ne @ all

well,s15 are lucky cuz they have 126 rbps in s12 we only have 105 rbps you guys should be happy about it even in 1-3 weeks serv merge it\'ll be always war-raging on the rbp host

Signature