Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 28069

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Finding Humaroids faster

[Copy link] 7/1321

Posted on 10/16/12 5:36:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Part of a huma hunt is utilizing your skills in locating one before your rival does. Sometimes parking next to one helps, but sometimes it\'s not the one you wanted. I\'ve had a few 7\'s and 8\'s popped next to me before I got a 5 that decided to show its face about. If it is made where a huma can be found, with level, every one will try it and you will have to rely only on luck and prayer to make it there before they do.

Signature
Aeos of 2012
Same dude on GOII s01

Well like I stated before, some people don\'t have the time to hunt for humas the way the system is now. Plus, they\'d probably find it annoying to wait for a Huma to show up right next to them knowing that there\'s a 90% chance that it\'s not gonna be the lvl they\'re wanting or needing to hit. However if they can look at Zones,  easily see a pattern of where those Humas are popping up the most they can then jump to to be closer.

Garnet, s15

Signature

And that\'s the problem. I don\'t think IGG will go for it because as I stated in my last post, everyone and their mother will gun for them as well, so what\'s the point? Might be easier for you, but will be easier for others that will be hunting humas.

Ok say for instance: we got this look up as you say. You were looking for a lvl 5 huma and you find one, but it was out of reach. You spent your AGT to warp into the area or closer thereof. Nothing out of the ordinary as you see the timer counting down without a battle, so you decide to send your fleet. About 2 mins remaining, you see the huma light up --- someone else got it. After you pressed the recall button, your ships begin to return to you, making you vulnerable to attack and unable to move or (if those were your only fleets) send out to another huma. After your ships arrived back, you see another huma with a decent distance from your planet, so you send out again, hoping to net it before someone gets to it. Again, halfway towards the travel, someone else got that huma. Pissed off and frustrated because you wasted an AGT and a good amount of SP as well as time, you wondered how this is possible --- oh that\'s right, they made it easy to find humas on the grid just because people can\'t take the time in locating one.

As I had said in my last post, I will say here. They, IGG, made them in a way that people will rely on their wits to locate them and pray that they get there first. They also counted on the fact people will either buy AGTs (if they don\'t have any) or get annoyed because it\'s a time consuming operation to begin with, that they spread them far apart and at random. People like that, who don\'t have time in locating, makes it easier for others to do them. I spent some time in locating the humas that I need to get to. If I cannot do it, then I do it later.

Signature
Aeos of 2012
Same dude on GOII s01

Honestly, it sounds like your making an excuse for why it shouldn\'t happen. However, if you would think about what you\'ve posted last, then you would realize that it basically already happens. People AGT over to a Huma and don\'t always get to it first, so that is nothing new. What I\'m trying to do is help those who play and have work and/or children which divides the players time and ability to hunt for Humas. Cause I know some of them would like to help out their corps and end up with some flagship bps that they need to upgrade, aka need to hit humas. And not many people hunt the lower humas so it would also be helping out the people who hunt the lower humas.

Garnet, s15

Signature

It happens or it doesnt, you\'d still be in the same handicap as before.
You dont spend a lot of time on the game as others. Even with this implemented, you still wont spend a lot of time on the game as others.

Signature

Honestly, it sounds like your making an excuse for why it shouldn\'t happen. However, if you would think about what you\'ve posted last, then you would realize that it basically already happens. People AGT over to a Huma and don\'t always get to it first, so that is nothing new. What I\'m trying to do is help those who play and have work and/or children which divides the players time and ability to hunt for Humas. Cause I know some of them would like to help out their corps and end up with some flagship bps that they need to upgrade, aka need to hit humas. And not many people hunt the lower humas so it would also be helping out the people who hunt the lower humas.

Garnet, s15

For once, I had to agree with you Garnet. Not many people do have time to be on the game 24/7 (unless they are either stoic afk -- just sitting there without doing anything until they get back on -- or just plain botting). I am mostly afk and leave my game window open on the system. I just come on, check to see which Humas I can do, or do other things if I can\'t do Humas at that time. Whether this gets implemented or not, it\'ll be the same: people will be gunning for your huma AND the time it takes to get to one. Only difference is the reduction of time to find a huma AND the use of AGTs if you want to get to a closer one of desire.

Signature
Aeos of 2012
Same dude on GOII s01

I have an idea for finding Humaroids faster. I know you can hit the stargates on the galaxy window (check transition list window) and it'll take you to a potential Huma spot. However that's only works if you can hit most or all of the Humaroids with whatever ships and commanders you have. So for those of who are looking for a specific Huma, it takes a lot longer. For example if you can only hit lvl 3 and below, you will most likely have to got to several different zones to hit the Humaroids that you want to and run the risk of losing that Huma to another player or it expiring. Same can be said for those who are simply looking for certain ones to hit, for example wanting to only hit lvl 5s or 6s, they have to go through the same process. That can be time consuming and not everyone has the time to be doing that, due to real life. So I was thinking, what if we could see Humaroids the same way we see our corps mates planets in the galaxy window? Only instead of Corps name and player name we see that it's a Huma and it's lvl. Plus, you can have it to where there is a button or tabs or whatever you call to have them disappear as you have for the other galaxy window options.

Garnet, s15 ^_^

Signature
Posted on 5/7/17 9:55:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what do you do to begin searching for humaroids? Have no idea what I have to do.

Signature
My account has been hacked.My fleet and all gold taken.Please check my account and catch the thief.Thanks