Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 28069

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggestion collect thread

Sticky   [Copy link] 11/2503

Posted on 4/7/13 5:08:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion collection Thread #3?

Besides the suggestions for the last year are pretty much the same things repeated.

Signature
Not playing CC anymore

If you guys want to add your suggestions here, please post the link from your original suggestion thread with a minimum of at least 10 replies in support of it, to this thread for review by the Developers.  If you are bringing a new suggestion that has not been supported by at least 10 other players, please leave it as a standard thread in the forum until it has player support.

Again, please do not make NEW suggestions in THIS thread, instead post a new thread before you bring the link here.

*NOTE* This doesn\'t mean 10 total replies... this means 10 replies in SUPPORT of your idea.... if it takes 100 replies, then so be it... but your suggestions MUST have player support to be considered.

Signature

May, here\'s the first one... Community, this is how your posts should look... A link to the thread, and a short description of what the suggestion entails in clear and concise English... Please don\'t type like you\'re texting, it\'s hard enough for our Admins to understand English as it is without you removing vowels and punctuation from your posts.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=52124

Summary: Overwhelming support to remove the 3-per day limit on Restricted Instances, and increase it to 5 total runs per day.  The first two runs are still free, and subsequent runs are still paid for by passports, however you can use up to three passports per day if you so desire.

Reasoning: Most people in the game are well past Badge Hulls, and now the only reason to keep collecting badges is to exchange them for Commander Cards or Corsair\'s Gold.  If people ARE still working on Badge Hulls, there are so many hulls that require the completion of a Badge Hull Line, that if there isn\'t a faster and easier way to get Badges, some people will never have access to those new hull choices.

Support: A poll was started at the formation of the thread which shows high support for the idea.  The accompanying replies to the thread also support the idea in different ways, so as a compromise, I changed the original idea to 5 total Restricted instance runs per day.

Signature

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=55962

Summary: Overwhelming support to remove the unbind cost for cards that are won from events. We could take that 100 MP that would cost to unbind our lock cards and turn around to spend them more on events. Or we could use the MP to upgrade our previous commanders.

Reasoning: Players that win lock cards have been turning locked cards into Cosairs gold. This is not good because players can use those cards to upgrade previous ones to increase their commanders star to a higher one. Also unlocking a 1* card from a card event cost 100 MP. Then you must post the card in the AH depending on the taxes. To have this removal would be logical and beneficial in the long run.

Example without the unbinding cost, if someone has a 4* Lawrence and in their bag they have 8 unlock Lawrences then they could upgrade him to a 5* Lawrence.

I would like all servers to enjoy the removal of the unbinding cost from cards won from events.

Players in all servers have lock cards that are not worth unbinding. Also those cards are sitting and collecting space dust. These cards are effectively wasted Mall Points, as everyone converts the locked cards to CGold, instead of spending the MP to unlock them... By giving the players unlocked cards from events, IGG makes more money because players are more likely to continue playing events, rather than worrying about unlocking all their low level locked commanders.

Support: A poll was started so that players could vote on the removal of the unbinding costs.

Signature

better rewards outta taurus, and make chests for the scrolls, so were not stuck with 10+ of the same scroll locked because we farmed that CI a lot.

Signature

Matthew, please follow the protocol I described in my post on this thread... Also, unless each instance had it\'s own separate chest with only that scroll, it would defeat the purpose of having 4 separate instances for Taurus.  I do agree that there should be better rewards, but please start a regular thread, add a poll and get support for it before posting here. We are trying to keep this thread clean and uncluttered with random posts.  Thank you.

Signature

Matthew, please follow the protocol I described in my post on this thread... Also, unless each instance had it\'s own separate chest with only that scroll, it would defeat the purpose of having 4 separate instances for Taurus.  I do agree that there should be better rewards, but please start a regular thread, add a poll and get support for it before posting here. We are trying to keep this thread clean and uncluttered with random posts.  Thank you.
i would fucking love to dragonriot, but incase u havent noticed. players are unable to post. hence the fact there hasnt been a new suggestion in almost a week.

Signature

how about changing the way players fight in the corner when someone lands for the first round.
i have landed in the corner with a decent set up that would do wonders for it to be destroyed because an enemy landed same round. for example i have a tank thats highest speed to tank players set to closest, this moves out the corner and leaves the rest of my fleets vunerable to the person who landed in same corner underneath me.

i am sure this has happened to loads of other players to not just me.

Signature

Edited by chrispeng at 12-31-2013 06:50 PM

I\'ve been talking to May about re-opening the Suggestion Forum, so hopefully soon it will be fixed.  

Mike, good idea, when the forums are fixed, make a new thread detailing how you think it would work, and if it seems like it could be a feasible change, we will send it to this thread for the devs to look at.

Until the forum is fixed, please don\'t post new suggestions here.  Write them down, do whatever you need to do to remember them.  Hopefully the forum will be fixed by tomorrow.

Signature

@dragonriot, thanks for your nice work. I have already fixed it. All player can log in to check it now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Signature