Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 797

Total:#74

Create Thread

[Guides] Updated 23-03-2011 Uncommon Commander Reference Guide

Hot Topics Sticky  Close [Copy link] 73/89284

Posted on 3/8/11 7:51:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arpit DESAI n Rorschach Revolutions,

Please end your hostile reply with each other. We do really need moderators in this game but with both of you trading comments of each other is not good. Come to an agreement and help the players who really need help.  Honestly both of you are quite knowledge able on this game so help the newbies out and stop the bickering with each other. Use your vaulable information to help the people instead of getting at each other throat. So both of you grow up. If you do want to become a moderator then act like one instead of giving sill comments.

If  you want to go at each other do it privately in personal message not on sending it to this forum for other to see. The devs really need moderator help in this forum and if both of you can act like one, the devs can concentrate on more major issues of this game. Especially this game is originally in chinese and has to converted into english is not easy. You should be thankful this game is converted in english.

I think I have said enough for now. So please do not spoil this forum with both of your bickering. Do not forget the devs and game masters are looking at forum messages for them to choose moderators. So show it them to that you can become a moderator. Thank you.

Signature

Well appreciated.

Signature

Bump. . .

Nice post dude [s:553]

Signature

definitely a good post, whew, saves me the hours i would have spent trying to read up about this commanders.

Signature

Sticky this alrdy!!!

Signature

i was gonna sticky it but i dont have the option to >.< probably cause im only probationary mod i highlighted it tho imma see if someone can sticky it

Signature

man, if you don\'t mind I copy and pasted this guide to our forums for our corp to serve as info for our members, I have mentioned your name on that post to give credit for your effort, and a job well done for this guide thanks [s:569]

Signature

according to the xml data your missing quite a few commanders...
*sigh*

do i have to do an XML dump for GO2 as well?
---
oops now i see rest of the thread lol.
looks like he decompiled the game for the xml.

[ Last edited by 537141594 at 2011-3-17 16:07 ]

Signature

i would like to bump a good topic..

i double checked the XML, and i want to cry that rayo is not within....this make aileen even more powerfull...
Reggie sound like a weaker Rayo.... [s:556]

of course he copied....from the XML which you seems to ignore existence arpit...

you are not rude at all, you are just childish(insults) and immature(can not admit you don\'t know everything altough you may know some stuff from time to time, but you become very agressive when we show you are WRONG => see topic about fortune whell chance; which are also taken out from XML).

[s:557] [s:556] [s:557]

Signature

Thank you! Why isnt this stickied?

Signature