Galaxy Online II Today: 0    Total Posts: 745

Moderator: chrispeng

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guides] Galactic Council

[Copy link] 4/1681

Posted on 3/28/13 10:25:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Daily Quest refers to logging into the Galactic Council but where/what is it?

Signature
Posted on 8/16/13 2:53:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no daily quest that says logging into the galactic council, but there is one to log into GO2. So as soon as you log in, you finished one of the daily quest.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/13 6:17:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a Daily Quest called "Voucher Rush", in this it refers to the "Intergalactic Council". To complete this question you have to enter your Space Station and click on the station. If it is ready to be collected, you will receive 8 vouchers + the daily quest points.

Signature
Posted on 3/8/15 12:13:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your answer make no sense ("...you have to enter your Space Station and click on the station.[sic]) and does not answer the original question…"the Galactic Council but where/what is it?" When you click on your Space Station you CAN NOT click on the station again….you would click on "Enter" which brings up the "Resource Comstats" window where you build resources in the blue zones. This has nothing to do with the quest "Voucher Rush" (as far as I can determine). And the "rules" file does mention anything about a Galactic Council.

Signature
Posted on 3/8/15 12:14:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the Galactic Council where/what is it?

I just now notice there was a reply to another post I made with this same question…..

That is a problem with the game translation. It should say Celestial Base, or something, which you can find on your subsidiaries window.

http://galaxyonlineii.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Quests

In other words there is no such thing as a "Galactic Council". The "Voucher Rush" is referring to the "Celestial Base" (the space station looking thing in the middle of the larger window) in your Subsidiaries window. SO you have to have 8 helper friends to repair that and 24 hours later (apparently) you can collect the vouchers for the Voucher Rush quest.

Signature